Download and Install Minecraft Mod Menu: Minecraft Fabric Loder lacks any feature or function, such as showing the mods you have installed in a list format and describing what they accomplish.
But there’s a solution to this issue and options to search and sort for specific mods.
This is extremely useful when you are a fan of playing the various modes available in Minecraft.
Today, let’s examine ways to download and install the Minecraft Mod Menu.
Minecraft Mod Menu – How to Download and Install
Below is the method to install and download Minecraft Mod Menu:
- The first step is to ensure that you are running Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API installed
- Download now this mod menu Minecraft Mod Menu
- Make sure you select the correct Minecraft version you’re using.
- Navigate to the download location on your computer.
- If you’ve not changed it previously, you will see “C:\Users\(your username)\Downloads.”
- Then drag or drop your downloaded “.jar” file into your Minecraft Mod folder.
- In your Windows PC, the Minecraft Mods folder will be located in “C:\Users\\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\\.minecraft\mods.”
- On Mac, you can find this at “~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/mods.”
- It is also possible to locate the folder using Windows Key+R and then to type” “%appdata *” (without quotes) and then hit enter.
- You can find the folder for your Minecraft Folder here.
- On Mac, Press Command+Shift+G, then enter “~/Library” and press enter, after which you can navigate to ‘Application support within ‘Minecraft.’
- Mod will install automatically.
- Restart Minecraft to allow the mod menu to load.
Latest Mod Menu Mod Menu Downloads for All Minecraft Versions
Here is the latest version of Mod Menu for each Minecraft version, sourced from CurseForge. It is the only official CurseForge :
|Mod Menu Version||Minecraft Version|
How do I use Mod Menu?
Here’s how you can utilize Minecraft’s Mod Menu
- Mod Menu can be opened by opening Mod Menu directly from the loader. Mod Menu directly from the loader.
- If you are playing or playing, open the “Pause Menu” while playing. “Pause Menu”
- Click on the “Mods (xx loaded)” button
- You can do this using your “Title Screen.”
- You can now filter and sort mods that are installed.
- It is possible to use the search bar if it has many extensions.
This is all you need to know when downloading or installing the Minecraft Mod Menu.
While you’re on this page, you should go through our other Minecraft guides, including the best Minecraft Fabric Mods and how to download Forge 1.18 to work in MC.