AP Class 12 Result 2021 LIVE Updates.
AP Inter Manabadi 2021 Result STATED LIVE Updates: The education minister said that a minimum of 35 percent grades was given to students who were repeating AP exams and those who were failing any exam, check the details on NewsGater. com
Manabadi Class 12 Result 2021 Live Updates Ap 2nd Year Scores Today Announces How to Check AP Intermediate Results at bie.ap.gov.in
AP Class 12 Result 2021 DECLARED LAST Updates: Once the results are announced, students can access the grade note from the official website. This grade memorandum will act as the interim grade sheet for students and can be used on college admission. The original grade sheet will be published later by the board.
Students who have registered for AP exams in their 2nd year this year can also check their scores at manabadi.com.
According to the evaluation criteria, students in Class 12 will be awarded based on their performance in Classes 10 and 11.
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate or Class 12 results will be declared today at 4 pm, the state Education Minister Audimulapu Suresh said. The minister will first declare the results at a press conference scheduled for 4 p.m., after which the official results websites will be posted on four websites: examresults.ap.nic.in, results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in Y bie.ap.gov.in – the minister has informed.
Steps to check the result
- Visit the official website: results.bie.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Interim Results AP 2021‘
- Enter the student’s hall ticket number in the given field
- Press the ‘Submit’ button
- The results of AP Inter 2021 2nd year will appear on the screen
- Take a screenshot or a hard copy of the AP 2021 second-year results and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Students will be given grades based on their performance in Class 10 and Class 11.
- Based on the assessment details shared by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP (BIEAP), the state board will give 30 percent by weight to the grades obtained in the three main subjects (Social Sciences, Sciences, and Mathematics) of Class 10.
- Weather 70 percent by weight It will be awarded to the marks per subject obtained in the first intermediate course or in class 11 for the calculation of intermediate marks.
- Practical grades will also be considered and awarded as the exams were held prior to the second wave of coronavirus hit the state.
Following the cancellation of the nationwide CBSE Class 12 board exam, several states decided to follow suit and canceled the exams. Within weeks, several states developed their own evaluation criteria for evaluating and evaluating Class 12 results.
Shortly after this, the supreme court ordered all state boards to declare the results by July 31. This decision was made so that schools maintain uniformity and ensure a smooth admissions process in all universities in the country.
A Blogger, Author, and speaker! Shamik Halder is one of the admins of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Breaking news, Top Story & Entertainment, etc.