Ashley Flowers is an entrepreneur, podcast presenter, social media influencer, and Instagram personality from South Bend, Indiana, United States. She was born on December 19, 1989.
Who is Ashley Flowers? Let’s know about Ashley Flowers age, height, biography, career, family, boyfriend, net worth, and more.
Who is Ashley Flowers?
Ashley Flowers, from South Bend, Indiana, is a well-known American podcast presenter, social media influencer, Instagram personality, and businesswoman. She is well-known in the business for presenting the actual crime podcast ‘Crime Junkie.’
She was also the co-host of the Supernaturals podcast. Ashley Flowers is also the creator of the Audiochuck Podcast Network, according to her Instagram bio.
She is also the founder and CEO of the audio chunk. She also presents several true crime-themed podcasts as a podcaster.
Ashley Flowers Wiki/Biography
|Full Real Name||Ashley Flowers.|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 years old.|
|Profession||Podcast Host, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1989 (Tuesday).|
|Place of Birth||South Bend, Indiana, United States.|
|Current Residence||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.|
|Height (approx.)|| 5′ 6″.
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 60 kg.
In Pounds: 132 lbs.
Ashley Flowers started her work as a genomics researcher at the University of Notre Dame. She finally decided to work as a podcast host.
Later, she and her childhood buddy Brit Prawat started producing several true-crime podcast programs.
According to Wikipedia, Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat started their podcast program named “Crime Junkie.” The first episode of this program aired on December 17, 2017.
The true-crime audio program Crime Junkie has grown in popularity. Her show is also hosted on Spotify, which she has collaborated with.
According to reports, Ashley earned her bachelor’s degree in biomedical research from Arizona State University.
After that, she worked as a genetics researcher at the University of Notre Dame. Ashley is now a well-known true-crime podcast presenter.
According to sources, Ashley is the family’s oldest child. According to Ashley’s social media profiles, her father (name withheld) is a businessman.
‘Lisa Flowers,’ her mother, is a stay-at-home mother. ‘David Flowers’ (brother) and ‘Allisa Flowers’ (sister) are her two siblings (sister).
Ashley Flowers Net Worth
Ashley also runs the Audiochuck Podcast Network as its creator and CEO. In addition, according to Spotify, Flowers will host the new audio program International Infamy on June 15, 2021.
According to reports, Ashley has a net worth of $5-6 million USD (approx.) as a consequence of her profession.
Ashley Flowers Boyfriend
According to reports, Ashley is living happily with her husband in Indianapolis, Indiana. According to rumors, Ashley married her spouse, Erik Hudak, on December 31, 2017.
Let me say that they’ve been dating since 2012. Ashley, on the other hand, is tight-lipped about her children. However, she enjoys traveling to new areas with her husband.
Ashley Flowers Phone Number
Unfortunately, she did not share her phone number with the public. However, she is very active on social media platforms. So you can contact her through social media and become her friend.
Social Media Profiles
Some Facts About Ashley Flowers
- According to sources, Ashley has presented several other podcasts, including Murder Monday, RadioNOW 100.9, and others.
- She also established a podcast called Supernaturals via her own podcast network Audiochuck in 2021.
- Ashley was accused of plagiarizing and utilizing the material of numerous programs for her podcast episodes in August of this year.
- Ashley enjoys a glass of wine.
- She is a dog lover who enjoys playing with him in her spare time.
- Ashley’s official Instagram account is full of photographs of her favorite dog ‘Chuck.’
- She enjoys doing yoga and hiking in her spare time to maintain her body healthily and active.
- She is also a strong supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- According to the sources, Flowers was also a board member of directors for Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana.
- On January 4, 2012, she made her first Instagram post.