Dragon Ball Nexus Controls: Dragon Ball Nexus is among the most exciting Dragonball-themed Roblox experiences currently in development.
We’ve been awaiting the game to be released for a long time; however, we enjoy playing it in stress tests.
Because the game is in its early alpha stage, some UI elements are not fully functional, and it’s not always clear what controls are available.
Individual testers have been unclear on how to perform the different Super Saiyan transformations. Don’t worry. We’re here to assist you.
Dragon Ball Nexus Full Controls List
Be aware it is under development. Sure, these controls may be changed, and others could be unstable as you play.
- M – Menu
- Hold Z – Ki Charge
- P (while transformed) Remove/Activate Aura
- G – Quick Transformation
- X – Return to Base Form
- Middle Mouse or L – Lock On and Start Combat
- Hold G – Long Transformation
- H – Hold to access the menu for forms
- F – Fighting Pose
- Right Bracket – First Person Camera
- Shift and P Free Camera ( Right Bracket that allows 3D black layers)
- Hold CTRL – Walk
- E – Ki Blast (Chargeable)
- Space x2 = Double Jump
- Hold Space = Fly
To begin flying first, you must hold Space
- Hold Shift – Ki Sprint
- Alt – Remove Flying
- Hold Q – Flying Descend
- CTRL – Step Vanish
- Hold Space – Flying Ascend
Use the L or the Middle Mouse button to lock on the target and begin fighting
- Left Click – Normal Attacks
- Right-click – Strenuous attacks (necessary to create combos)
- R – Block
- Double Tap W/A/S/D – Quick-Step
- disappear Press R before hitting.
- Shockwave HTML0 – Press T when you’re hit.
- Hold Left Click – Charged Punch
To equip the skills, hit M to access the main menu and select the character, and change skills.
Select the skill slot you’d prefer to switch and click the move to the right you wish to equip.
How to Go Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Nexus
The Super Saiyan transformation is simple to do in Dragon Ball Nexus. The first step is to press the H key to perform the change, and a selection screen will pop up.
Then, select the type of transformation you want to apply. Once you’ve chosen a change, easy press with the key G.
The character should begin changing. You can also click on the middle part from the H screen to display the god-like transformations.
However, they’re not available in the game currently.
We hope this will help to get you started in Dragon Ball Nexus. We are optimistic about the development of this game and its eventual release.
This article is scheduled to be revised as the process of developing the game goes on.