Fix Elden Ring Failed to Load Save Data : Elden Ring players are facing issues with the save files they have recently played. Don’t start. While there’s no fix officially announced by the developers, the community has found solutions to this. Let’s now explore the solution to Elden Ring Inability to load Save Data on Xbox and PC.
Elden Ring Failed To Load Save Data Fix (Xbox & PC)
For Elden Ring to fix Failed to load Save Data To fix this issue, you must shut down the game on Xbox and remove it from the ‘Quick Resumption Then, and you can start the game over again. You can also turn off your Xbox by adjusting the settings to correct this problem.
If you’re using Xbox one and you are on Xbox one, then there is no need to worry about your Quick Resume part. Closing the game and re-starting it from a new beginning should resolve the issue.
Here’s how to accomplish this for Xbox Series X & S players. This will prevent the error from happening next time you start the game:
- You can save Elden Ring and Quit from the Main Menu
- Hit the “Xbox button” on the controller. “Xbox button” on the controller.
- Select “Home”
- Once you have the game’s title selected, click”Menu” or “Menu button” (controller)
- From the menu that pops up then, click “Quit.”
- It is also possible to go to “My games & apps” within the Xbox guide
- Then, click the “Quick Resume.”
- Select the game you wish to block
- Then click the “Menu” or “Menu button” on the controller.
- Click “Remove from Quick Resume”
- Then Elden Ring is removed from Quick Resume
You’re less likely to experience this save file error the next time you start the game. For Xbox One players, as we have mentioned earlier, you can quit the game and then start it again.
Elden Ring Save-Data Solution for PC
PC users typically encounter this error when they try to access an existing save file downloaded from friends or the internet. However, there are instances by users on Reddit and Twitter that normal users also have this error on their save files.
To deal with both of these situations, take a look at this video made by Cravotato, who explains how to fix this issue step by step. The video includes:
- How do you back up the saved file’s information
- It is helpful if your current files are corrupted.
- How do you utilize save files that other players provide
- This can benefit gamers who purchased the game but lack time to finish the game themselves.
It’s all about how to solve the issue of Elden Ring Failing to Load Save Data on Xbox and PC. While you’re there, you should look at the Elden Ring guides, such as How to Reduce and Cure Madness Effect.