Get Married and have a Baby in The Sims Mobile: It’s been nearly four years now that The Sims Mobile was launched for Android and iOS devices. Still, the popularity of the game shows no signs of declining.
Its vast popularity is that it lets players decide what they would like in real life.
There are a lot of gamers who want to know how to marry and have a child with The Sims Mobile and if you are one of them, take a look at us as we’ve prepared for you.
Being wed and having a child The process of getting married and having a child in The Sims Mobile is a little complex.
But, if you’ve played the game for a while and believe this is the moment to tie the knot and have a child, then you must read this guide until the very end.
Without further delay, Let’s begin:
How To How To Married How To Get Married The Sims Mobile?
As we’ve mentioned, getting married within The Sims Mobile is a long process.
If you’ve already made your choice to get married, you’ll have to follow the steps listed in the following paragraphs:
Reach Exp Level 7
The essential requirement for players to tie the knot within The Sims Mobile is to reach Exp Level 7.
The option to get married in this game of life is not available until your experience level is 7.
Get Married and have a Baby in The Sims Mobile
Propose Your Simma
As in real life, players on The Sims Mobile will struggle to convince their Sim to marry.
To make it happen, it is necessary to engage in a casual conversation and connect with the person you are talking to.
When you are confident that they will not be opposed to the marriage proposal, ask the proposal to them.
Once you have reached the level of 10, you’ll both be Soulmates.
Complete Wedding Collection
If your proposal is accepted, you’ll have to create the wedding collection in The Sims Mobile to get married.
There are 3 Wedding Collection items that you must purchase: three wedding archways: a Wedding Arch, a Floral Pillar, and the Windowed Rose Lattice.
To complete your Wedding selection of The Sims Mobile, follow the steps below:
- Open to the Furniture Menu found on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select the Home Item Collection.
- Click until you see the Wedding collection.
- Get three wedding items and place them in your garden.
- That’s it.
After you have purchased your wedding items and arranged them in your garden, you’ll be offered the possibility to tie the knot with your partner in The Sims Mobile.
All you have to do is choose your perfect partner from the list, and then your wedding will start.
How Do You Have a Baby in The Sims Mobile?
After you’ve decided to get married after you have tied the knot The Sims Mobile and want to have a child, you must adhere to the following steps:
- Be sure to have Level 11 experience. You won’t have children until you have gotten to level 11 in The Sims Mobile.
- When you reach level 11, you can purchase The Stork’s Visit Bassinet. To get unlocked, Bassinet can be found in the furniture menu.
- When in furniture, click to open the chair icon, then children and babies. Scroll down until you locate the Bassinet.
- When you press the Bassinet, it will be given the option to create your child or adopt a child.
- If you’re looking to have your biological child, it is essential to have an extra bed in your home.
- That’s it.
All you have to learn is how to tie your knot to create an infant within The Sims Mobile.