Jump Nearby a Seismometer In Fortnite: This is the last week of the nine resistance quest, and there’s been some solid XP get. The journey has begun towards the season’s conclusion. However, the quests continue. This time, we’ll help by showing how to jump near the Seismometer within Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2.
Before we can jump, we need to first “Establish Device Uplink near a Seven Outpost.”
As you may have gathered from previous missions, there are six or Seven Outposts located around the perimeter on the map. Here are the exact places:
We chose our Seven Outpost to the west north of Camp Cuddle as it’s close enough to Command Cavern that you will probably see people heading there instead.
In the Seven Outpost, you will be able to find this Hologram Audio Log that is located behind the building.
How To Jump Nearby to a Seismometer Fortnite Chapter 3 of Season 2.
How to Jump Nearby to the Seismometer in Fortnite Chapter 3 of Season 2.
- Pressing the Hologram Audio Log will show you the same quest goal.
- It is time to “Jump nearby a seismometer.”
- The good news is that this quest can be completed at any of the Seven Outposts, so you don’t have to travel to complete the quest.
- Here are the updated maps with the objective places.
- Just a few inches away from that Hologram Audio Log is this Seismometer in the ground.
- You can see the structure housed its Hologram Audio Log in the background on the right side to give perspective.
- While it says “jump nearby,” we did jump above it to test the Seismometer and tallied without issue.
This is certainly all you need to know about the best way to jump close to an accelerometer during Fortnite Chapter 3. Season 2. Keep an eye on News Gater next week, as we will provide you with guides for the week’s ten Resistance quests.