Kourtney Pogue is an American actress, businesswoman, and former Los Angeles Kings ice girl. Kourtney Pogue was born on October 31, 1986, in Chesterton, Indiana, United States of America. She is now 36 years old.
Who is Kourtney Pogue? Let’s know about Kourtney Pogue age, height, biography, career, family, boyfriend, net worth, and more.
Who is Kourtney Pogue?
Kourtney Pogue is an American actress and businesswoman who used to be the nice girl for the Los Angeles Kings. She is the wife of Justin Turner, an American professional baseball player.
She made her acting debut in the comedy film “Not Another High School Show.”
This actress starred in the film Bikini Party Girl, which was released on September 21, 2007.
She had the opportunity to collaborate with Joel Gallen, the film’s director.
Mike Bender wrote the script.
Pogue co-starred with John Keefe (as Brian Atkins), Jocelin Donahue (as Melissa), Jeffrey Christopher Todd (as Lawson Goldstein), Rachel Specter (as Spring), and Anna Osceola (as Charlie), and others in the film.
Kourtney Pogue Wiki/Biography
|Real Full Birth Name||Kourtney Pogue.|
|Profession||Actress, Businesswoman, and Former Los Angeles Kings Ice Girl.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Justin Turner (American professional baseball player).|
|Age (How old, as of 2022)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1986.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Birthplace||Chesterton, Indiana, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
Kourtney Pogue began her career as a cheerleader, representing her high school in the early stages. She has performed for teams such as the L.A.
Kings’ NHL Ice Girl and the Indiana Ice Hockey Team. She has also participated in the Miss Teen Indiana pageant.
In 2006, she made her acting debut in the television series Untold Stories of the Emergency Room. Pogue also appeared as Sara Monroe in the episode Baby Blues.
She starred as Bikini Party Girl in the famous anime Not Another High School in 2007. She also had the opportunity to collaborate with the film’s director, Joel Gallen.
Kourtney has collaborated with several well-known actors, including Jocelin Donahue, Rachel Specter, Anna Osceola, John Keefe, Jeffery Christopher, and others.
Kourtney couldn’t acquire more significant parts in her acting profession because she couldn’t get more prominent roles, so she founded her own company. She became an entrepreneur and a businesswoman after founding her company.
Kourtney is also a model in addition to her acting profession. Kourtney has a website called “Kourtney Reppert,” which she uses to share bikini photoshoots.
|School||Chesterton High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of California.|
|Parents||Father: Anthony Pogue.
Mother: Tina Pogue.
|Siblings||Brother: Ryan Pogue.
Sister: Kristin Pogue.
Kourtney Pogue Net Worth
Kourtney Pogue is an actor as well as a businesswoman. Her company is her primary source of revenue.
Her net worth is estimated to be in the range of $18 million. Kourtney website also allows her to collect a set amount of money.
Kourtney Pogue Boyfriend
Justin Turner, a professional baseball player, is Kourtney’s soulmate. He worked with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Baltimore Orioles, and New York Mets.
They kept their love connection a secret for many years. According to the source, they started dating in 2012.
However, they married in a glorious wedding in December 2017.
Justin proposed to her on March 13, 2017, when they were on a date to the Grand Canyon.
In addition, their wedding took place in Mexico, in front of their family and close friends. In 2016, Kourtney and Justin founded the ‘Justin Turner Foundation.’
As a consequence, the primary objective is to help homeless veterans. In addition, the organization helps children and their families who are dealing with life-threatening illnesses.
Several youth baseball organizations are also part of the organization. They’ve helped over 26 veterans thus far.
They also want to build a women’s veterans’ home. During the holidays, the couple also handed over 10,000 presents and 2,000 bicycles to youngsters as part of the charity.
Moreover, during the COVID-19 epidemic in 2020, the pair produced “Holiday Kourt,” a Netflix-exclusive podcast for their admirers.
|Love to do||Traveling, Reading Books, Watching Movies, etc|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Brands||Gucci and Chanel.|
Kourtney Pogue Phone Number
Unfortunately, she did not share her phone number with the public. However, she is very active on social media platforms. So you can contact her through social media and become her friend.
Social Media Profiles
Some Facts About Kourtney Pogue
- The actress grew up in a conservative Catholic environment from a middle-class family.
- Her father, “Anthony Pogue,” died of natural causes at age 67, the year she graduated from UCLA.
- On February 22, 2013, he passed away.
- Kourtney used to be an excellent cheerleader in high school.
- After founding her company, Pogue developed a name for herself as a self-made businesswoman.
- She has a website called “Kourtney Reppert,” displaying seductive photographs and bikini shots.
- The actress divulges a great deal about her modeling history.
- Regarding her wages, her primary source of revenue is her company.
- Her television profession also provided her with a respectable income.
- Kourtney Pogue has a tall and slim frame, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall (173 cm).
- She must maintain her shape as a model and actress by working out at the gym and eating a high-protein diet.
- Kourtney Pogue’s estimated net worth in 2020 is $250,000 US dollars.
- Her husband, who is worth roughly $37 million, helps her financially.
- Dior, her Miniature Pinscher, was her previous pet. Unfortunately, the actress was crushed in November 2018 after her German shepherd neighbor’s dog died Dior.
- She sued her neighbor, alleging that the dog’s owner was aware of the dog’s aggressive conduct and that when it came to her cat, the owner did nothing to stop it.
- In addition, she was compensated for Dior’s funeral costs, vet fees, and all of Pogue’s mental distress.
- She now has a new puppy called Moonshine.
- The stunning actress has lovely blue eyes that go well with her blonde hair.
- During the holidays, the pair distributed over 10,000 presents and 2,000 bicycles to youngsters as part of the charity.
- During the COVID-19 epidemic in 2020, she and Justin developed a podcast for their followers called “Holding Kourt” (available on Netflix).