Make Launcher Work In Tarkov: Escape From Tarkov is a first-person multiplayer shooter by Battlestate Games. Although it’s a lot of enjoyment, the game has its fair share of glitches and errors.
One such issue can be traced to the Tarkov launcher that is not functioning.
Battlestate Games is working hard to make Escape from Tarkov an error-free game, but there have been reports of players having issues with the Launcher feature.
Battlestar Games has discussed the issues with the Launcher and server overload in a Tweet.
Today, we’ll discuss fixing the Launcher not working issue on Escape From Tarkov.
Therefore, let’s discover what we can do to fix this issue and enjoy the game with no further delay.
READ MORE: Fortnite Redeem Codes January 2022
Make Launcher Work In Tarkov
Escape from Tarkov Launcher Not Working, Fix 2022
There are a variety of methods to get the Launcher functioning in Tarkov. Let’s look at them below.
Run As Administrator
- Navigate to the folder of the game.
- Right-click EscapeFromTarkov.exe.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Compatibility to open the menu.
- Select ‘Execute this application as administrator.’
- Make the changes. Then, you can start the game again.
- Open the game’s download folder on your PC.
- Open Battlestate Games.
- Choose Escape from Tarkov.
- Click to access to open the Cache folder.
- Clean the cache.
Clear Temp Folder on The Device
- Start Run. Launch the Run application.
- Search temp.
- Click OK.
- This will lead one directly to your Temp folder.
- Remove all Temp files here.
- Rerun the game to see whether the issue has been resolved.
Delete Antivirus Software
- Locate the antivirus protection program icon, usually inside the Windows notification area.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Choose Disable, Stop, or Shutdown as options. Different antiviruses provide various choices.
- Furthermore, some programs need to be enabled and opened by navigating the program menus.
Then, install Battlestate Games Launcher.
The installation of Battlestate Games’ Launcher Battlestate Games launcher has fixed the issue for some players.
Start by uninstalling the game launcher. After that, reinstall it. Finally, restart your device before launching the game.
You can then check whether the issue has been resolved.
Verify the integrity of Game Files
- Click the arrow that is below your name on the Launcher.
- Then, click Integrity Check.
- The process will begin in a sequence.
Reinstall Escape from Tarkov
Sometimes damaged or broken game files could also result in a Tarkov Launcher not working error.
To make sure this isn’t the case, remove the game entirely and then install it again.
This will resolve any problems. First, however, you should perform an integrity check according to the method above.
This will help you avoid going through the whole procedure of uninstalling and installing the game.
Check for updates
Older versions of drivers Windows or even the game itself may cause issues.
Make sure there are updates and then update according to. It could also be a cause for the error.
There are a variety of solutions to resolve this Tarkov Launcher not working error for players.
If the error occurs towards the conclusion of Battlestate Games the game, none of these solutions could work until the developers can fix it at their side.
In these cases, you should check on the BattleState Games Facebook and Twitter channels for information on maintenance or server problems.
If you’re experiencing an issue receiving profile information, look into the Escape from Tarkov Critical Error Retrieving Profile Data Solution.
For more EFT information, visit the Games Adda’s Escape from Tarkov guides.