Redeem Origin Codes: You can also get credit cards for cash, EA Play Membership, or even in-game content after you have redeemed Origin codes.
Origin codes. The majority of regulations are automatically transferred to the EA account; there are times when you have to redeem the codes manually.
In this guide, we will look at ways to redeem codes from the source and where you can locate them.
How to redeem Origin codes
Here are the steps needed to redeem codes using both the desktop client and the website.
Codes redeemable inside the Desktop client
- Installation of your Origin Desktop app from the official Origin website.
- Once the client is installed, start it.
- Log into the Origin login to your Origin. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for one.
- Within the application, you will find five options at the right-hand side of the screen: Origin Games, Friends, Origin View, Help, and Origin.
- Click on Origin.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option to redeem the product code option.
- You will see an Enter the product code pop-up, type in your product’s code in the text field.
- If you wonder what your codes are, they are in a mail receipt or look inside the box or manual in the box to find the product code.
The website allows you to redeem codes.
- Visit page Origin redeem code webpage.
- Click Here to Redeem A Coupon.
- Register into Your Origin account.
- You will receive a pop-up that asks you to input your product’s code when you log in.
- Then follow steps 7 and 8 in the previous redemption process for the Origin desktop client. Origin Desktop client.
If you follow these steps, you should not issue claiming Origin codes. Origin codes.
This guide will provide you with information about redeeming Origin codes and the places to find the codes.
We recommend you check through our guides Section for additional valuable guides.