Solve the Diablo Immortal Sound Problem: Even though Diablo Immortal has been out for a week, many users are still experiencing sound issues. In addition, like other video games, Diablo Immortal has its fair share of bugs and glitches that detract from the gameplay experience.
So, if you’re having difficulties with no sound in Diablo Immortal, here’s a complete troubleshooting guide to help you fix the problem.
Solve the Diablo Immortal Sound Problem
Several factors might cause the lack of Sound in the game. However, Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of Diablo Immortal, has not recognized any such issue with the game, implying that the problem is more likely to arise on your end.
The following are some possible troubleshooting techniques you may take to resolve the Diablo Immortal no sound issue:
Check out the Master Volume of the Game.
The master volume option controls Diablo Immortal’s total volume, including sound effects, music volume, SFX, etc. The game’s master volume is often set to 100 percent, ensuring that the audio output device supplies the correct Sound.
However, gamers may inadvertently deactivate it, resulting in the no sound problem. To activate the master volume in Diablo Immortal, follow these steps:
- On the upper right corner of the screen, tap the three bars.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the General tab and search for the Master Volume option there.
- To activate the game sound, raise the master volume bar to 100%.
- Use the Volume Mixer in the Window to enable Sound.
The Volume Mixer function has been available in Windows Vista and allows users to control the volume of various programs. Here’s how to re-enable the Diablo Immortal sound from Windows’ Volume Mixer if you’ve muted it there:
- On your system tray, right-click the speaker icon.
- “Open Volume Mixer” should be selected.
- In the list, look for Diablo Immortal.
- Move the game’s volume slider to change the volume.
- Examine your computer’s default output device.
When you connect more than one audio device to your Windows PC, the operating system allows you to choose which device to use by default.
To prevent sound troubles when playing Diablo Immortal, we strongly advise you to verify the system’s default output device. Here are the steps to follow:
- To launch Settings, use the Windows key + I.
- Select the System option from the drop-down menu.
- On the left bar, choose Sound.
- Choose your output device choice on the right bar, under the Output section.
- Select the desired output device from the drop-down menu.
Audio Drivers Should Be Updated
Whether the Sound in Diablo Immortal isn’t functioning, check if your system’s audio driver is up to current.
The most straightforward approach to updating audio drivers is to go to the PC manufacturer’s website and choose your motherboard model and operating system. Finally, after installing the updated drivers, reboot the computer.
That’s all there is to it. That’s all there is to know about Diablo Immortal, barring any sound issues.
We’ve got you covered with How Long Does Diablo Immortal Take to Beat, 5 Things to Do First in Diablo Immortal, and All Microtransactions in Diablo Immortal for additional tips and guidance. Please feel free to browse the pertinent websites below as well.