Find Chimchar & Its Location in Pokemon Legends Arceus: Chimchar is Chimchar is a Sinnoh starter that is very difficult to find within Pokemon Legends Arceus. The reason why it’s difficult to find because although there are five zones in the game, Chimchar can only be found in one.
To make matters more complex, it only appears in specific regions at certain times. In this guide, let’s take a look at the area of Chimchar from Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to find it.
Where to Find Chimchar in Pokemon Legends Arceus?
There is Chimchar in Deertrack Heights or Ramana’s Island in the Obsidian Fieldlands. Below are their exact locations, as well as ways to catch them.
- Fast Travel to the Heights Camp in Obsidian Fieldlands.
- Next, rest, and alter the time of day to the nightfall time.
- Then, head north to The Deertrack Heights.
- Deertrack Heights as an entire has a possibility of creating Chimchar in the night.
- Take a look at the two areas indicated below on the map. The area marked in the blue zone has the potential to produce the Chimchar as well, but it could also be the Alpha Monferno. The green space is where you may encounter Chimchar.
- Alternately, you can also visit Ramana’s Island to look for Chimchar.
- Suppose you can’t locate a Chimchar within these regions. Return the way you came from Jubilife Village; this will reset the area. After reset, try again. Remember that speedy travel to the camp won’t resent them, so your only option is to head again to Jubilife Village.
Find Chimchar & Its Location in Pokemon Legends Arceus
Thank you to Map Genie for their interactive map of the Hisui region.
How to Catch Chimchar
It is possible to catch Chimchar by sneaking up behind it and seeing it by hitting it backward. The best Pokeballs to use in this scenario is.
- Poke Ball
- Great Ball
- Ultra Ball
You could throw your favorite food items close to it to make it seem better. Be sure to throw it near Chimchar and not towards it directly. When it’s consumed by food, it will throw the ball to take it in the air. The most popular foods it eats are:
- Dazzling Honey
- Hearty Grains
- Plump Beans
The final point to be aware of is Chimchar is a Pokemon that has a Hasty nature. This means that if you wake it, it will go away, which means any chance you have of catching it will disappear. If you miss it, reset the location and attempt to see it again.
This is the guide summary about where to locate Chimchar within Pokemon Legends Arceus with location and methods to capture it. Also, check out our article on ways to develop into Happily in the game and ways to capture an attractive Lucario on the field if you’re looking for other Pokemon.