Black desktops are standard and difficult to fix on PCs. This article shows how to fix a black desktop screen.
How to Fix a Desktop Black Screen Issue on Your Computer?
Perhaps your computer displays a black screen. The first step is to try fixing it.
This may involve trying different methods of fixing the issue. For example, you can reboot the computer, restore damaged data, and update the hardware.
You may need to contact a technician if these methods don’t work.
How to Fix a Desktop Black Screen Issue with a PC?
You need tools and training to repair a PC’s black screen. These include Malwarebytes or Microsoft Security Essentials, antivirus software, and a bootable Windows CD.
Taking all of these steps, you should be able to start your PC. Next, see if there are any issues with its graphics or performance.
If there are problems, correct them before proceeding.
How to Fix a Desktop Black Screen Issue in Mac?
Fixing black desktops on a Macbook Pro or similar device is similar.
- Inspect graphics card and CPU.
- Update firmware.
- Reformat drive.
- Install macOS Sierra.
- Reboot into recovery mode, and resize or clear icons.
How to Fix a Desktop Black Screen Issue?
Perhaps you experience a black screen on your computer. Try fixing it with a mobile device.
Mobile devices have different capabilities than desktop computers. So they can fix some of the issues that desktop computers cannot.
To fix a black screen on a mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Reset the device. This will help to clear any data and display any startup screens.
2. Connect the phone to the computer and power up the computer.
3. Open the Settings app and click on the General tab.
4. Scroll down until you find the Startup Screen and disable it. Suppose it’s enabled (it should be unchecked).
5. Type “reboot” into the command prompt ( administrator privileges are required) and enter. The phone will restart automatically, and you should see a black screen on your computer again.
Fixes for Desktop Black Screen Issue.
Some folks get a blank screen while starting their computer.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel and select “Task Manager.”
2. In the Task Manager, find the executable named “Computer Desktop” and click on it.
3. In the resulting window, you will see a list of all the programs on your computer. For example, suppose “Computer Desktop” is not on the list.
Another program may have launched instead of the PC’s default task manager.
4. Double-click on “Computer Desktop” to start it up again.
5. Perhaps you still experience problems starting up your computer. You can try using one of the below solutions:
a) Change your PC’s startup priority to low to enable less loading of programs; or
b) Try restoring your failed hard drive by following these instructions:
1) Boot into safe mode and remove any unnecessary applications from your system.
2) Hold downEsc while clicking on Start (or type P windows key + X at a command prompt).
After confirming that everything has been unloaded, press F5 to restart the PC (you may need to reboot again if you restore from a backup).
Fixing a desktop black screen issue is not as hard as you may think. Following these tips can quickly select a desktop black screen issue on your computer.