Increase rune gain in Elden Ring: Talismans are items that can give you an extra boost against different enemies. There are many benefits to this item, including an increase in max equipment load and charge attacks, poise and a reduction in damage from critical hits, FP consumed through skills, and much more.
Many consumables can be helpful during your journey. Many players are searching for Elden Ring items that increase your Rune gain. What you need are the golden Scarab and the gold-pickled fowl foot. Here are the steps to getting them.
Elden Ring Talisman & Consumable For More Runes Boost
Let’s look at the Talisman you will need for this purpose.
How to find the Talisman for more Runes
- The Abandoned Cave contains the Talisman, giving you 20% more Rune Gain from defeated foes.
- You will need to travel into Caelid and Dragonbarrow to get there. You can quickly travel to the Smoldering wall site of grace and then head east. You’ll know that you are on the right path once you see trees. All that remains is to cross the tree to get into the Abandoned cave.
- If you defeat the Cleanrot Knight bosses you meet in this area, you will receive the item as a drop. This guide will show you how to get this item.
- To be able to use the Golden Scarab whenever needed, remember to equip it as a Talisman
How can I get more rune gain by consuming the consumable?
- If you want to enhance the effect of the Talisman, players can purchase the Gold Pickled Fowlfoot consumable, which boosts the Rune acquisition. Players get 30% more Runes after using it for 3 minutes.
- There are many places where you can find the Gold-Pickled fowl foot. These include West Limgrave and Stormveil Castle, and Sealed Tunnel. To speed things up, you can also buy it from Patches.
- If you’re more into crafting, you will need the Missionary’s Cookbook  And 3 Rowa Fruits; 1 Four-Toed fowl Foot and 1 Gold Firefly. This item can prepare.
- Rowa Fruits can find all across the Lands Between.
- Hunting down birds can yield the Four-Toed Fowlfoot Foot.
- For the Gold Firefly, head to a Minor Erdtree and search for water bodies nearby. It could be there.