Nioh 2 Best Weapons Tier List: The game is an Action-RPG game that takes place within Japan during the Sengoku Era; you have to take down the hoards of Yokai and be given nine weapons to accomplish that.
Although there are a few weapons to choose from and equipment makes selecting the right one a little easier however it’s still best to be aware of.
So let’s review the most effective weapons tiers for Nioh 2.
Nioh 2 Best Weapons Tier List
Before we go into the list, it’s crucial to remember that these are my suggestions for the top weapons.
Since every weapon performs differently, some could be more efficient than others.
As such, you may believe that it’s in the wrong category. Therefore, without further delay, let’s look at this list of tiers that are the top weapons Nioh 2 has to offer.
S-Tier – Best Weapon in Nioh 2
- The Switchglaive is located on S-tier for two factors. Its first reason is its large damage output.
The second reason is that you can deal with the damage over a wide range.
In addition, to enhance the experience, you can also use Onmyo magic.
- Tonfas Tonfas can be regarded as good due to their damage and fast attack speed.
The only issue with them is their short range. So when using this weapon, make sure you only take one shot at a time.
- Odachi: This is a suitable weapon for novices as it can be used as an ax. However, Odachi has a better range and more significant damage, unlike an ax.
- Double Sword: What is more valuable than a sword? Two swords. A dual weapon with a higher high attack speed but not colossal damage output.
Thanks to its block stat, it can also be used to protect yourself. Play with it until your fingers are set on the weapon; it can be highly beneficial.
- Kusarigama: Kusarigama is a weapon with an impressive range. The reason why it’s classified in B-Tier because it’s difficult to control, which is why you need to train frequently.
- Sword Most likely the most effective weapon to use for newbies, it offers just the correct amount of force with the proper distance.
- Hatchets The weapon has very little damage output yet compensates for its fast attack speed. You can also utilize this weapon to reduce the ki of your opponent.
- Spear Its reason it is superior to ax is its ability to reach. While you may achieve the range, the attack isn’t exactly that high.
- Axe is the last weapon on this list due to its attack speed. It’s not only slow, but the gun also comes with a shorter range. Therefore, this weapon won’t be suitable for all.
- This is the conclusion of this guide on Nioh 2 of the top weapons in Tier List.