Starving Artists Shirt ID Codes: Roblox Starving Artists has become the most well-known game based on the idea of giving money to players. It lets you design your artwork using pixel pixels and then sell it to players.
The players purchase your work through Robux. This will allow Roblox to grow into a tool for other pixel artists to earn money. Today, we will demonstrate how to make and discover an I.D. for a shirt in Roblox Starving Artists.
How to Get Roblox Starving Artists Shirt ID Codes?
Here’s how to get and use Roblox Starving Artists Shirt ID:
- Visit the Roblox Shirt template on the PNG page
- Download it, then design your shirt.
- Then, open Roblox Create on the Roblox Create page.
- Choose “Shirts” or “T-Shirts” from the left menu
- Click on “Choose File”
- Name it something you like
- Click on “Upload”
- After that, press the triple-dotted button.
- Each shirt will come with their button
- This will provide you with the option of a drop-down
- Select “Configure”
- New Configure Menu is opening right now.
- On the left side, you can click “Sales.”
- Click to open “Item for Sale” and then click on the “Item for Sale” toggle.
- Check that it is disabled.
- Now go to Roblox Store
- Find the shirt
- Find it via your “your creations” option.
- Check the URL in the web browser.
- Your Shirt ID is the number after “roblox.com/catalog/.”
- Use this number
- Enter this I.D. into the Starving Artists
It’s 10 Robux costs to sell shirts and T-Shirts on Roblox. For uploading T-Shirts, it’s completely free. However, shirts will require Robux to download. When you sell the item, you’ll get a share of 60% of the sales and “Starving Artists” devs will receive 10% of the revenue. The remainder will go to Roblox on its own.
It’s all you need to know about how you can create, discover the Shirt ID within Roblox Starving Artists. While you’re on this page, be sure to go through the Roblox Game Coupons for rewards that are free in the other most well-known Roblox games.