Valorant Patch Notes 2.11 Version 2021: Valorant is one of the best first-person shooter games in 2021 and of all time. The game became popular after its release in June 2020. However, if you Play Valorant, you should know that it is the most popular multiplayer shooting game in 2021. Valorant is a free-to-play first-person shooting game developed by Riot Games.
Valorant Patch Notes 2.11
Perhaps, you are looking for the Valorant patch notes 2.11. Previously Vlorant patch 2.10, many players were expecting fireworks. So we suggest you know well about the new patch before you jump to push your Valorant ranks.
Nothing is surprising that Valorant patch 2.11 should improve your frame rate by 1% on average. It will help if you are playing on a medium-high specification computer.
Added a Valorant ranking search bar so that you can find players by their name.
Valorant Mode Update
Replication is available as part of our form rotation and will replace Escalation for now.
Valorant Performance Patch
- The latest Valorant Patch improved frame rate by 1% on average for medium to high specification computers. It will help players optimizing skills, gear, and weapons in their inventory
- Optimized agent and environment mesh clipping calculations
Valorant Game System Update
- Fixed some fonts for multiple regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and spoke wheel to ignore stationary inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions when equipping weapons.
However, the New Valorant Patch fixed some bugs reported by players, including Reyna bugs.
- The Valorant update patch notes fixed an issue where Reyna could not sell and then buy back the Discard ability during the purchase phase.
- The latest Valorant update has fixed a bug that caused an infinite loading symbol when viewing a friend’s race.
- In the model viewer, a problem is due to the Sharpness setting interacting with MSAA. If you face this issue, you have to disable the Sharpening setting until the game developer finds a solution.
At the same time, Players enjoy this game solo or with friends. In Valorant, the player co-operates with teammates using an in-game voice chat system. However, professional gamers use Valorant Discords as the primary voice chat option.
A Blogger, Author, and a speaker! Shamik Halder is recognized as a journalist in a newspaper and Admin of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Today news, Breaking news, Entertainment, etc.
Email: [email protected]