WhatsApp users are now able to preview voice messages before sending them:
- WhatsApp app is now letting users preview messages on voice before sending messages.
- In the past, users did not have the possibility of listening to voice messages before sending them.
- Verbal messages can be the most efficient method of sending your message without typing long messages.
WhatsApp is finally rolling out an eagerly-awaited feature to users worldwide.
The messaging app now allows users to listen to voice messages before sending messages.
Before this, users did not have the possibility of listening to messages before sending them.
Users were required to record their voice message by pressing the microphone icon before releasing the icon to send the message.
WhatsApp has been widely speculated to be developing the voice message preview feature.
The use of voice messages is the simplest way to send your message without writing lengthy letters.
You can record your thoughts in detail and then transmit them in the format you prefer.
It’s also useful for those who do not like texts or calls. For example, WhatsApp had recently launched the ability to fast-forward voice-based messages on WhatsApp.
This feature is beneficial when you get long messages and don’t have the time to read them.
Here’s how to preview voice messages
• You can open a chat room for individuals or groups in which you wish to make a post to
- Tap on the microphone then slides it to the right to stop recording hands-free.
- Record your message
- Once you have finished recording, tap the Stop button.
- Tap play now to listen to the recording. Next, tap any recorded area to hear it using the specified timestamp.
- If you’re not happy with the video, hit the trash button and delete it.
- Additionally, you can use the WhatsApp hands-free recording to record messages with longer durations.
- You can now start a chat window.
- Tap to the icon for the microphone, then move it to the right to secure recording hands-free.
- You are now able to remove your finger to record your message hands-free
- When you are finished recording, press the Send button.
In the same way, users can click on the icon 1x for a speed increase up to 1.5x and 2x. In addition, you can speed-forward voice notes you’ve received in messages.
READ MORE: Six cool WhatsApp features launched in 2021