devastating fire at FCIs godown in Gardenrich

A devastating fire at FCI’s godown in Gardenrich, Kolkata. 20 fire engines are trying to put off.

Another devastating fire broke out at Gardenrich in Kolkata. A warehouse fire broke out in Gardenrich around 10 am on Saturday.

Local staff informed firefighters as soon as the smoke fell. Almost immediately, 20 fire trucks arrived at the scene. The fire spread very quickly in the area that day. Also, read Snake venom worth Rupees 13 crore rescued in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.

Due to this, Taratala Road was closed. Earlier in the day, 10 fire trucks arrived at the scene. Subsequently, 10 more engines were sent to the site.

Fire in Gardenrich, Kolkata

As per the latest news, firefighters are still trying to control the situation. The police also arrived at the scene that day.

On the same day, a fire broke out at a battery factory along Dunkuni Delhi Road. The fire broke out at 9:30 am that day. Two fire trucks arrived at the scene to control the fire.

According to the preliminary investigation, the firefighters estimated that the fire started due to some spark during welding.

According to the source, the fire was quickly spread out due to combustible material in the well. The fire gradually spread due to the presence of explosive material in the factory.

No casualties were reported in the incident. Police from Dunkuni Police Station arrived at the scene. As per the latest news, firefighters are controlling the fire.

Earlier, on the same day, a fire broke out at Nirmala

Nirmala Ghat Street witnessed a terrible fire on Friday. at 7:55 a.m. On the same day, a fire broke out on the second floor of a multi-story building on Nimtala Ghat No. 5.

The incident took place on the Ganges side, and the fire began to spread rapidly. Little by little, the fire started to take a terrible shape.

Due to the gathering of people, a fire broke out in many parts of the area. Witnesses said multiple explosions were also heard that day.

A total of 16 fire trucks arrived at the scene. The firefighters took three hours of continuous efforts to control the fire.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here