Maharashtra HSC 12th 2021 Result DECLARED Updates: Class 12 results were announced Tuesday with a passing rate of 99.63, students can check scores at mahresult.nic.in, mahahsscboard.maharahstra.gov.in
The Maharashtra board declared on Tuesday the 12th of HSC through a press conference. The 12th result of the Maharashtra HSC will be available on mahresult.nic.in starting at 4 pm
Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12 Result 2021 LATEST Updates: The Maharashtra Board has officially declared the Class 12 exam results on Tuesday through a press conference and activated the results links at 4pm.
Students can now check their HSC scores on the official websites: mahresult.nic.in, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education (MSBSHSE) has declared the results of HSC Class 12 today through a press conference. Students can check their scores at 4pm on mahresult.nic.in, once the link is activated.
The result will also be posted on hscresult.mkcl.org, msbshse.co.in, and hscresult.11thdmission.org.in.
Class 12 exams were scheduled to take place April 23-May 2, while practical exams were scheduled to take place April 5-22. As the Maharashtra board had canceled the HSC exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the results to be declared have been decided on the basis of an alternative means of assessment.
The Maharashtra Board will take into account the grades obtained in Class 12 and Class 11 internal exams, and the three best performing subjects in Class 10 final exams, to arrive at the final Class 12 grades. While the 40 percent grades will be derived from unit tests, first semester exams, or practice tests in Class 12, the remaining 60 percent grades will be from Classes 11 and 10.
States, including Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal, canceled the Class 12 exams after CBSE and CISCE announced similar decisions in light of an increase in coronavirus cases.
Meanwhile, the board declared Class 10 results, in which 99.95 percent of those passed the exams. A total of 957 students earned 100 percent of grades, while 1,04,633 students earned more than 90 percent of grades.
Steps to check the result of Maha HSC 2021:
Step 1: Visit any of the results websites
Step 2: On the home page, click the designated HSC result link
Step 3: Fill in the credentials and login
Step 4: The result will appear on the display screen.
Step 5: Download the result and make a hard copy, if necessary.
A Blogger, Author, and a speaker! Shamik Halder is recognized as a journalist in a newspaper and Admin of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Today news, Breaking news, Entertainment, etc.
Email: [email protected]