Mumbai University admission to distance learning programs has begun. Interested candidates can apply for IDOL courses by visiting the official website – old.mu.ac.in till July 30, 2022. The application process for Mumbai University IDOL Admission has already started from June 24,2022.
The IDOL Programs offered by Mumbai University are meant for students seeking higher education in distance mode. Candidates can register for admission to IDOL through the online application process available on the official website of Mumbai University. Mumbai University IDOL will offer admission directly to its UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs. The application fee varies from INR 300 to INR 600 for IDOL Programmes.
Mumbai University IDOL Courses
Mumbai University Institute of Distance and Online courses is inviting applications for admission to the following courses:
|B A.- First/Second & Third-Year*. (CBCS Semester Pattern) B. Com.-First/Second- & Third-Year. (CBCS Semester Pattern) B. Com in (Accounting & Finance) – First & Second Year, (CBCS Semester Pattern) B.Sc. (Information Technology)- First/Second & Third-Year. (CBCS Semester Pattern) B.Sc. (Computer. Science)-First & Second-Year. (CBCS Semester Pattern) *Introduced From this year Six papers (Majors) with semester pattern in Psychology in TYBA.|
|MA Part-I & II (History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Marathi, Hindi, English) (CBCS Semester Pattern) MA Part-I & II (Geography)CBCS Semester Pattern, M.A Part-I & II (Education) – (CBCS Semester Pattern) M. Com Part-I & II (Accounts /Management) – (CBCS Semester Pattern) M.Sc. Part-I & II (Mathematics)-, (CBCS Semester Pattern) M.Sc. Part-I & II (Information-Technology) – (CBCS Semester Pattern) M.Sc. Part-I & II Computer- Science- (CBCS Semester Pattern)|
|MCA Third Year (CBCS Semester Pattern) Three years Program.|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (Sem. I & II)|
- For admission in the B.Sc course, a candidate must pass 10+2 with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- For admission in B.Sc Second and third-year course, a candidate must pass 10+2 with First-Year B.Sc. examination and for third-year admission, a candidate needs to pass 10+2 with the second year from any recognized University.
- For admission to B.A. and B.Com courses, a candidate must pass 10+2 from any recognized board
- For admission in M.A. and M.Com courses, a candidate must pass Graduation from any recognized University
- For admission in M.Sc., a candidate must pass B.Sc. from any recognized University.
For Fresh registration, Apply here: http://idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac/
For Admission/Repeater application notices, refer: http://old.mu.ac.in/distance-open-learning/
Mumbai University IDOL Programs: Salient Features
- UGC NAAC has awarded 5 STAR rating to the University of Mumbai.
- Mumbai University is among the 500 Universities in the World with Potential for Excellence.
- Curricular content, mode of examination and the degree to be awarded are the same as applicable to other colleges affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
- Printed study materials are available in 240 subjects in English (also in Marathi in selected subjects only)
- Internet & IVRS: The information about admission, date of submission of exam form, exam timetable, dates, centers, exam results and guidance lectures is released on the Website http//www.mu.ac.in
- Audio-Visual Centre located at Vidyanagari provides for listening and viewing of Curriculum-based Audio-Visuals.
- Global Presence: Around every year 700 students have gone abroad to seek higher education.
- Personal Contact Programmes (P.C.P.): Guidance lectures are conducted every year at about 60 centers in Mumbai and around.
Mumbai University IDOL Application Fees
Various IDOL courses Application fees are tabulated below.
|First Year and Second Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.||INR 330|
|Third Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.||INR 580|
|First Year M.A./M.Sc./M.Com.||INR 330|
|Second Year M.A./M.Sc./M.Com.||INR 580|
|First and Second Year M.C.A.||INR 330|
|Third Year M.C.A.||INR 580|
Mumbai University IDOL Application Process
The process to apply for admission in Mumbai University IDOL is mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal of the Institute of Distance and Open Learning, the University of Mumbai (idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac).
Step 2: Click on the ‘Admission’ tab appearing on that page.
Step 3: On the next window that opens up on the screen, click on ‘Register’.
Step 4: Fill in the complete registration form and create a ‘User-id’ and ‘Password’ which will be further used to fill up the online application form.
Step 5: After filling the registration form, click on ‘Submit’ and log in with the user-id and password created during registration.
Step 6: Fill up the application form, pay the application fee, attach all the required documents and submit the form.
NOTE: Those seeking admission to SY and TY are required to obtain the application form from IDOL, at Vidyanagari Campus
Documents Required for application completion for Mumbai University IDOL Program
A candidate must ensure that he/she has the below mentioned information in hand before proceeding for ‘Online Application for Mumbai University IDOL Program’:
- Applicant’s functional E-MAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER. [They will be used for Two Step Verification Process (TSVP) and all future communications from the University]
- SCANNED COPY OF PASSPORT SIZE COLOR PHOTOGRAPH of the Applicant (scanned with minimum 72 to maximum 150 dpi, taken against a white background,45 mm high and 35 mm wide – as per Acceptable Photograph Guide)
- Applicant’s scanned signature against a white background
- Correct details of Residential address / Address for communication
- Necessary Mark-sheets & Certificates of last qualifying exam
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- As the User Id and Password provided by the University are important academic credentials, the applicants as well as students are instructed to preserve and memorize the same for all future requirements
- Candidates should preserve the Admission form, Fee payment Receipt, Study Material collection Form, ID Card Print outs with them, whenever necessary will be asked by IDOL
- Candidates who are applying on the basis of the qualifying exam passed from other than Maharashtra State Board or University other than Mumbai University are necessary to get approval from the IDOL Eligibility Unit before Payment
- Only online payment will be accepted
Mumbai University IDOL Scholarships
The Institute of Distance and Open Learning of Mumbai University offers scholarships to the eligible candidates. University also offers Government scholarships (available for some courses) to the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/VJ-NT/SBC).
Interested and eligible applicants are required to apply for this submission via the official website of the University (Social welfare website- mahadbt.gov.in) while ST students can apply via the Tribal Welfare Department website (etribal.maharashtra.gov.in)
Mumbai University IDOL Study Material 2022
Mumbai University 2022 provides students at the university with digital learning materials. As a replacement for printed books, the Mumbai University IDOL study material is very useful when preparing for the exam since it contains all the notes and covers the entire syllabus.
~ She is a professional blogger, writer, speaker, and attached to a famous magazine in India. She loves to cover all types of Sports news in NewsGater.