Poisonous Insect Kills 3 Of A Family In Madhya Pradesh.
A man, his youngest son, and daughter died from a poisonous insect bite in Madhya Pradesh’s Shahdol district, a police officer said Monday.
The incident took place in the village of Kothi Taal in the middle of the night from Saturday to Sunday when the man and his children were sleeping at home, he said.
Sometime after midnight, the man, Lala Paalia (35), suddenly complained of severe bodily pain, said Sudeep Soni, in charge of the Jaitpur police station.
His relatives rushed him to the Jaitpur community health center and he succumbed during treatment on Sunday morning, the official said.
His son Sanjay (5) and his daughter Shashi (3) were also found dead in the room where they slept, he said.
The official said post-mortem reports confirmed that they died from a poisonous insect bite.
Police registered a case and are investigating the case, he added.