Terminator skins in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone: Numerous 80s action movie characters have previously been made into skins for Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone. So, for example, the T-800 and T-1000 cyborgs from The Terminator will now get the same therapy.
But those pursuing the skins won’t be able to get them via challenges or the Battle Pass. Here is how and when you can purchase the Terminator skins for Vanguard and Warzone.
How to get the T-800 and T-1000 Terminator skins
Both games will have the T-800 and T-1000 Terminator skins all during August. By buying each of these in separate bundles from the in-game shop, players may acquire each of them.
This will cost COD Points, but considering that T-800 is based on series star Arnold Schwarzenegger and T-1000 is played by its original actor, Robert Patrick, it may be worth the sacrifice.
Both packages will offer nine more Terminator-themed goods, such as weapon blueprints and unique animations. Each item in each bundle is mentioned below.
Terminator skins in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
Tracker Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Bundle
- Model T-800: The operator
- Ultra Blueprint’s neural network processor
- Coltan Alloy: Legendary Blueprint
- Motorhead: Legendary Blueprint
- Always Scan: Weapon Charm
- I’ll Be Back: Animated Emblem
- The reticle in infrared optics
Finishing Move, Play of the Game, and MVP Highlight animations of T-800
Tracker Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Bundle
- Model T-100: The operator
- Liquid Metal: Legendary Blueprint
- Legendary Blueprint, persistent mission
- Identity Theft: Legendary Blueprint
- Alternative Future: Keep watching
- Full Chase: Animated Emblem
- Unstoppable: Calling Card
Finishing Move, Play of the Game, and MVP Highlight animations of T-1000
The two skins are a small portion of Season 4 Reloaded, a much bigger content release. Beginning on July 27, Warzone players may enjoy a zombie-field version of Rebirth of the Dead and the introduction of two new Caldera items.
The new Operator Ikenna Olowe and the previously unreleased multiplayer map Desolation are now available to Vanguard gamers.