Unlock Secret Bushido Gear In Mario Strikers Battle League: In Mario Strikers: Battle League, you may compete in style. Then you’ll want to get the Bushido Gear set that’s hidden.
This samurai armor will deflect most opponents’ strong attacks. Learn how to get your hands on this game’s unique item.
Unlock Secret Bushido Gear In Mario Strikers Battle League
The Bushido Gear set classified as a “secret” item since it can only obtain once the game is completed.
Even if you win every competition, each component will cost you 300 Coins. If you’re still interested, here’s how to get it.
- On Normal Difficulty, beat all the Cups. To get this same Gear, you must participate in the Championship Cup. You must complete all five training sessions: Cannon Cup, Trick Cup, Chain Cup, Muscle Cup, and Turbo Cup to unlock this.
- In the Championship Cup, you may compete. After you complete the training rounds, the Championship Cup should unlock. The end credits sequence will appear when you’ve won.
- Make sure your Gear configured correctly. When the credits roll, “Gear Settings” will highlighted with an exclamation point. In Mario Strikers: Battle League, open this up, and you should able to get the hidden Bushido Gear set.
Stats on Bushido Armor
If you’re unsure how to use this item, look at this list of each gear set. Then, you’ll be able to pick whether or not you want to put in the effort to acquire the Coins.
- +4 Passing, -1 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Technique; Bushido Helmet: +4 Passing, -1 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting; Bushido Helmet: +4 Passing, -1 Strength,
- +4 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing, -1 Technique; Bushido Armor: +4 Strength, -1 Speed, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing; Bushido Armor: +4 Strength, -1 Speed,
- +4 Technique, Bushido Bracers Strength, speed, shooting, and passing are all reduced by one.
- +4 Speed, -1 Strength, -1 Shooting, -1 Passing, and -1 Technique in Bushido Sandals
That’s all there is to it when it comes to obtaining the Bushido Gear. You can also read up on all of Mario Strikers: Battle League‘s characters in our guide.
Check out the appropriate websites below for additional information about the game’s content.