Fire breaks out inside Raj Bhavan in West Bengal, Governor and his wife are safe.
The fire broke out inside of Rajbhaban in the early morning today. However, Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar and his wife Sudesh Dhankar are safe. There were no immediate reports of injuries or severe damage. Despite this, the workers in such high-security zones are terrified of such incidents. Top fire officials are investigating how the fire started suddenly. Preliminary estimates are that a short circuit caused the fire. Also, read Mizoram WildFire Raging For 48 Hours In Control: Mizoram Fire News Today.
Early morning the security guards suddenly saw black smoke surrounding the backside of the building. Immediately they gave the news to the fire brigade. After a while, realizing the importance of the situation, six engines of the fire brigade appeared in the palace.
The fire on the third floor of the palace is visible, and there were few pillows and mattresses. As a result, the cotton material caught fire and spread rapidly. And the security guards became more panicked.
Because of the emergency, a fire engine is always ready in this compound in a high-security zone like Raj Bhavan. Staff initially used the machine to put out the blaze on Tuesday morning. But as the fire spread quickly, it was not possible to control it with the help of an engine. So six more engines reached the spot and started putting out the fire.
However, Raj Bhavan is now safe, and nobody is harmed by that incident. Fire department officials are investigating how the fire started. Their initial guess is that a short circuit caused the fire. In that case, the electricity connection of Raj Bhavan is being checked.
A Blogger, Author, and a speaker! Shamik Halder is recognized as a journalist in a newspaper and Admin of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Today news, Breaking news, Entertainment, etc.
Email: [email protected]