How to Register for covid 19 Vaccine in Singapore.
Singapore on Tuesday changed the interval between the first and second doses of the COVID 19 vaccine (29. Previously, the minimum interval was six to eight weeks
Previously, the minimum interval of Covid 19 Vaccine was six to eight weeks. Also, read Singapore shortens interval of COVID-19 vaccine doses to 4 weeks.
According to the latest report, about 47,000 doses of vaccine are given daily. The increase in the early delivery of vaccines allows the Republic to set a new goal to complete the vaccination of two-thirds of the population before the national holiday.
The Ministry of Health (MOH) demands to add another 500,000 doses in the coming days for people who make their first-dose appointments between now and mid-July.
How to Register for Covid 19 Vaccine in Singapore
Therefore, all those looking for how to register for the Covid 19 vaccine can visit the official website for Covid 19 vaccine registration. Hence, we request you to follow the below steps.
Covid 19 Singapore Vaccine Booking Guide:
- Go to the MOH Covid 19 Vaccine Registration official website by clicking here.
- Next, click on the ‘REGISTER‘ button.
- Now, a new page opens where you can read the instruction carefully to know more about Covid 19 Singapore Vaccine Booking procedure.
- However, navigate to the middle of the page and put your mobile number to verify yourself.
- Similarly, fill up the section ‘I am registering for’, Patient’s Name, Patient’s Date of Birth, and NRIC/FIN.
- Finally, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
A Blogger, Author, and speaker! Shamik Halder is one of the admins of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Breaking news, Top Story & Entertainment, etc.