Two workers died due to Gas leak at the Isco factory in Burnpur, West Bengal: Three more sick.
Two workers have died after leaking poisonous gas at an IISCO factory. Three more seriously ill. The accident took place at the Isco factory in Burnpur on Tuesday afternoon. Naturally, there is a question about the safety of the workers due to this accident. The leadership of the labor organization has been vocal in demanding financial assistance for the families of the deceased.
Cocoaven Battery No. 11 of Burnpur Isco factory was being repaired. The work of the gas chamber was going on. Baban suddenly started having a headache after going down to work. After that, he fell ill in that chamber. Another worker Sumon Biswas also fell sick while trying to rescue him. Many fled the scene as the rest also felt sick.
Allegedly, carbon monoxide gas leak. It is learned that the dead and the sick are all contract workers. The dead workers identified as Baban Sarkar and Sumon Biswas. Between the ages of 38 and 40. Both of them are residents of Burnpur.
The CISF personnel of the Burnpur factory rescued the workers from the accident site with oxygen masks and sent them to the hospital. Two out of five workers died there.
Meanwhile, contract workers and members of workers’ organizations went to the hospital today. They started protesting against the negligence of the authorities. They protested around the GM in the department, demanding financial help for the families of the dead.
Therefore, the family of the deceased broke down in tears after losing a family member. It should remember that there was a gas leak accident in the Cocoaven section of Burnpur before. At that time, seven workers died. This time two workers lost their lives again.
A Blogger, Author, and a speaker! Shamik Halder is recognized as a journalist in a newspaper and Admin of NewsGater.com. He loves to write about Today news, Breaking news, Entertainment, etc.
Email: [email protected]