Use a Mounted Turret to Damage Vehicles in Fortnite: As Chapter 3 of Season 2 Collision’s finale takes place in just a little over a week and a half, it’s the perfect moment to finish its challenges.
Since there may be no week 11 season challenge, we’re going through the remaining challenges. Here’s how to make use of the mounted turrets to destroy the vehicles of Fortnite.
How To Use a Mounted Turret to Damage Vehicles in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Although the mounted towers are located in specific locations on maps, it’s an enormous task to find the vehicle and then drive it within proximity to one.
There is a better method.
How To Use a Mounted Turret to Damage Vehicles in Fortnite
- Then in Sanctuary, There is a particular Battle Bus spawn on the east side, close to the water.
- Get on the bus and drive towards the west, almost straight to the gasoline station. There is likely to be at least one car at this location. The damage could cause to an unoccupied vehicle.
- Once you’ve gotten to the nearest gas station, press the button on the screen to change seats.
- It will appear as R3 or PlayStation/Xbox or L-Ctrl on PCs that use standard control mappings.
- This puts you in the turret on the rear of the Battle Bus.
- Shoot the vehicles you can see, and the task will be complete.
That’s all you must know about how to use a turret-mounted to destroy the vehicles of Fortnite.